As a benchmark for quality, it will improve the playing experience for all. It also recognises the club’s commitment to coaching, player and coach development and the raising of standards of behaviour in the game. Manchester FA highlights the importance of club development and the need to develop a more effective Club structure, to provide ‘Football For All’.
The FA Charter Standard Club Programme now has three levels:
● FA Charter Standard Club (Youth, Adult)
● FA Charter Standard Development Club
● FA Charter Standard Community Club
Annual Health Check
To support clubs in maintaining the standards of The FA Charter Standard programme, an Annual Health Check process has now been introduced for all FA Charter Standard Clubs that will replace the existing three year renewal process.
This will support clubs in:
- Tracking the validity of their voluntary workforce in relation to coach education and welfare
- Identifying their workforce / coach education requirements for the season The Health Check form presents information held on your club and the volunteers within the club together with asking questions how the club adheres to The FA Charter Standard criteria.
The information gathered year on year will be maintained to help build a greater picture of the volunteer structure at your club so we know what further support you need. In the documents section below please find the FA's "Charter Standard Clubs" literature which provides clubs with guidance on how to receive or generate their unique club Health Check form, and how to complete it correctly. Manchester FA will be able to support you with all elements of the Health Check so please do contact them for further support and to receive a copy of your club Health Check form.
All FA Charter Standard clubs are required to complete and return their Health Check Form to their County FA by the end of March each year . If they have not done so their FA Charter Standard accreditation may be suspended. If a club has not completed their Health Check form or contacted Manchester FA by the end of June each year, their accreditation will expire. On completion and submission of the Health Check form the club will receive an Umbro gift voucher.
If you would like more information please contact Jimmy Longdin on 0161 203 2990 option 2 or email email@example.com