Sanction Your Tournament
Many clubs host tournaments at various points of the season.
If you are a MCFA member club then tournament sanction has already been paid for as part of your membership and as such there is no extra charge. If your club is not a member then tournament sanction can still be arranged, however, an administration charge of £32.20 will be applied.
Once your tournament is sanctioned you are entitled to the following:
- Permitted to use registered referees (these are not allowed to officiate in unsanctioned football).
- Covered for public liability insurance (if you are a MCFA member club).
- County FA guidance on rules and regulations of the tournament.
- County FA assistance - for CFA representation at your event, please contact us.
What We Need From You...
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Completed tournament affiliation form (see documents section below).
- Competition rules - these must conform with FA Rules & Regulations.
- List of referees selected to officiate at the tournament or advise us if you need assistance.
- A copy of your public liability insurance.
All of this information must be sent at least 14 days before your event.
Entering A Tournament
When entering tournaments, MCFA clubs must be aware of whether or not the tournament is sanctioned. MCFA Member Clubs are reminded that they may only play in sanctioned tournaments. It is against FA rules for affiliated teams to play in non-sanctioned competitions.
Want More Information?
Please contact Manchester County FA by clicking HERE or call 0161 225 1966.