So how did we create this Customer Charter? We didn’t….you did!
Over the summer months in 2011 we have been consulting you and asking for your feedback on what you think of Manchester FA and importantly, identify what matters most to you. We also consulted our staff to get their views on the service they provide and how we can improve. The result of this consultation and feedback is this Customer Charter.
Manchester FA will also make a further commitment to this Charter…..it will evolve. We see this as the beginning of a partnership with you. A service contract that is transparent and constantly developing as a result of our own internal evaluation and most crucially, the feedback you give us.
Our Service Goals
- We will endeavour to open our offices or be available to contact at times that suit you.
- We will ensure our staff are trained to be knowledgeable and provide you with accurate information.
- We will always be polite and treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will endeavour to answer the phone within three rings during our office opening times.
- We will introduce ourselves by our name each time you contact us and rigorously take ownership of dealing with your enquiry from start to finish.
- We will, when your enquiry requires a higher level of expertise, ensure it is escalated immediately to the appropriate person and is responded back to you within 24 hours.
- We will provide you with clear, consistent and comprehensive answers to your enquiries.
Getting things Right!
- We value your feedback, positive or otherwise.
- If you have a complaint about something that has not reached the standards of service you expect, we want to know to put it right for you and reduce the chance of it happening again.
- We will endeavour to respond to you with 48 hours if you have a concern or complaint or compliment.
- We aim to resolve 95% of enquiries within 7 working days. Where the issue is complex we will advise you of how long it will take to resolve.