Interested in joining the Referee Development Team at MFA?
Vacancy – Part Time
Referee Development Administrator
Salary £8,000 to £10,000 + Benefits
This position reports directly to the Referee Development Manager and will assist the RDM with all administration and support services for Refereeing.
You need to be passionate about and committed to the development of refereeing and football at a local level. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence the development of Refereeing.
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Provide full secretarial/administration to the RDM to enable the delivery of the County FA Plan within the Workforce (Refereeing) section
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries in relation to refereeing matters
- Preparation of all Basic Referee Courses including ordering resources, registers, equipment, room bookings, ordering of resources and post course administration.
- Assist the Assessment Coordinator with the details of games – where and when – for promotion candidates throughout the season
- Update and maintain the Referee section within Manchester FA website
- Assist the RDM in the administration of the Referee Membership Scheme
- Provide Referee League Liaison Coordinator with administration assistance with regard to coverage of games by a qualified referee
- Provide administration assistance to Referee Development Team as and when required
Recruitment for the role will be based on competency and technical based questions. Competency based behaviours required within this role include:
- Problem Solving / Team work / Communication / Leadership / Delivery / Customer Excellence / Developing Self and Others
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 10th August 2012. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary and your salary expectation for the role. Please send your applications marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to: Andrea Brown, PA to the Chief Executive, Manchester FA, Manchester Communications Academy, Silchester Drive, Harpurhey, M40 8NT or email to email@example.com.
A copy of the above Job Description is available to download at the bottom of this page.
“As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure, to ensure their suitability for the role. Any candidates invited to interview will be sent a Personal Disclosure Form, Guidance Notes and Privacy Statement to return at their interview in a sealed envelope”
Interviews are intended to take place week commencing 20th August 2012. You must ensure that upon application you are available for interview that week.
Manchester County FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Manchester FA Equality Statement is available on request.