Thanks to all the Clubs who have already returned their Club Membership Applications for season 2012/13.
For those Clubs who have yet to return them, please be aware that the deadline date is 30th June 2012 for Club Membership Applications!
Whether you are a 40 team Club or a 1 team Club it is important that you complete and return your Membership application; Why?
- You need to be a member to obtain an ‘Affiliation’ Number – Without an Affiliation Number you are not eligible to join a League for season 2012/13.
- You need to be a member to take part in any Summer Festivals/Tournaments. Contact has been made with all the Clubs that we are aware of that are hosting such Competitions and without your Membership completed, we will be advising the Clubs hosting and the individual Clubs that they will not be able to participate.
- Until we receive a completed Membership Application, we will not issue your Club with an application form to enter any of your teams in our County FA Competitions for 2012/13 season.
- Your Public Liability Insurance will have lapsed and will not be renewed until your Membership Application form has been received.
- Your Club / Teams / Players / Officials will not be covered for Personal Accident Insurance.
To take advantage that Manchester FA has to offer with 2012/13 Membership. If you are not a Member you will not be included in communications.
- If you are yet to become a member please complete the attached form below and return to Manchester FA. If you are unsure or need any assistance, please contact us on 0161 203 2990 option 1.
Notice to 2nd Affiliate Members
Please note that if you are a Club that 2nd Affiliates and is a Member Club of another County FA, you will receive your forms and County Cup Entry Forms w/c 2nd July 2012. The return date will be 31st July 2012.