Football for all
Manchester County FA has a great history not only of supporting disabled youth and adult players, but also signposting those with ability to the FA’s disability talent programmes.
We also acknowledge the barriers that those with a disability can sometimes face and have tailored our objectives around meeting these challenges.
- Support existing partners to provide more local, sustainable playing opportunities
- Engage with non-traditional football partners
- Increase participation in both the male and female game
- Increase enjoyment of those playing in Greater Manchester in an environment where players feel comfortable and safe.
How you can get involved
- Play in a recreational session
- Contact and join a club
- Play in the Greater Manchester Ability Counts PAN Disability League
Want more information?
Keep up-to-date with all disability on-goings in Manchester by following our disability-specific account HERE.
Alternatively, please email County Football Development Manager David Coote by clicking HERE or call 0161 225 1966.