MCFA Fives, Sixes & Sevens!
We are offering opportunities for you to play 5v5, 6v6 or 7v7 in our fantastic new project, where we promise fantastic facilities, good refereeing and a fun, yet competitive playing environment. By playing within a Manchester County FA Small Sided League, you are also supporting the development of Grassroots Football, as profits from our small sided leagues, will be re-invested back into Grassroots Football! Our commitment to developing Football in Manchester, is a key driver of our small sided leagues. The new Manchester CFA Small Sided Leagues, are to first to be ran directly by the organisation, and offer an exciting opportunity for teams to sign up to a league, which can offer superb benefits, which cannot be matched by our competitors! These include:
- Small Sided Membership with Manchester CFA
- Public Liability Insurance cover
- Personal Accident Insurance cover (Basic or Superior cover available for an additional cost)
- Discount on kit from our sportswear partner, Nike
- A free Nike ball for each team & Nike Bibs available for those without a kit
- Trophy, Medals & Kit for the champions in each division
- Player of the Month & Season Awards
- Superb 3G Pitches
- FA Qualified Referee’s & a Specific League Coordinator
- £10 Joining Fee and only £30 per week!
- Weekly match fee payment can be made by cash, card or online!
- Unlimited Player Registrations
- Access to MCFA Player Register – if you haven’t got enough players, use our system to find one!
With such a low cost, and an extensive number of benefits, the new Manchester County FA Small Sided Leagues are your best option, when it comes to playing 5v5, 6v6 or 7v7. We currently have one league, details below, which is due to start in May. We will have new leagues developing over the next 12 months. Click Here to sign up!
Other Affiliated Leagues and Small Sided Providers
Small-sided football is the most popular and fastest growing area of adult football.
With over 1.5m adults playing small-sided football every week across the country and with 30,000 teams playing in organised and competitive small-sided leagues, this format of football has increasingly become an integral part of the football family.
Manchester County FA recognises small-sided football as a fantastic alternative for those who have no interest in playing the traditional format of the game.
If you want to get involved, find a full list of our MCFA small-sided centres by clicking HERE.
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small-sided football game that is widely played across the world and is officially recognised by both UEFA and FIFA.
The nature of the game places a large emphasis on technical skill and ability in situations of high pressure, and is subsequently an excellent breeding ground for football competencies that can be translated into the 11-a-side format of the game.
Manchester currently boasts one of the most successful futsal clubs in the country, Manchester Futsal Club. For more information on MFC, click HERE.
Oldham also launched a state-of-the-art futsal arena in 2014 and you can get involved by clicking HERE.
Want more information?
Please email Football Development Officer Daniel Pilling by clicking HERE or call 0161 225 1966.