We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated representative individuals with a passion for football to join an already diverse Competitions Working Group t tasked with shaping Manchester FA County Competitions for the future.
The role will work alongside the Independent Chair of the Competitions Working Group to ensure that, all competition related matters are dealt with in a timely and fair manner. The role holder will be one of just a few that are responsible for ensuring that Manchester FA’s current and future competition offers are competitive and representative of the teams across Greater Manchester.
The successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver within our County FA’s three core values; ‘Passionate, Inspiring and Professional’.
The successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate excellent communication and questioning skills.
Title: Independent Competitions Working Group Member
Hours: Flexible – as much time as you wish to put into the role but an expectation to attend quarterly meetings and be contactable throughout the day.
Working Location: Flexible
- To deal with Competition Queries, Protests and Appeals in line with the Competition Rules.
- To assist in the annual review process of all county Competition Rules.
- To offer the group thoughts and opinions from your chosen area of the game and its impact on county competitions.
- To attend all Competitions Working Group meetings as and when scheduled.
- To champion core projects and tasks as prescribed by the Independent Chair of Competitions.
- To be able to respond via email in a timely manner to all queries by the Business Operations Manager and Independent Chair of Competitions.
What can we offer?
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business.
- To work with key stakeholders within the grassroots and the professional game.
- A commitment to empowered and supportive personal development.