Manchester FA are looking for dynamic, self-motivated representative individuals with a passion for football to join an already diverse team of Independent Disciplinary Panel Members for cases within Greater Manchester.
The role will work alongside the Football Administration Officer (Discipline) to ensure that, by sitting as 1 member of 3, all personal and non-personal disciplinary hearings take place in accordance with FA Regulations and in a fair manner. The successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver within our County FA’s three core values; ‘Passionate, Inspiring and Professional’.
The successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate excellent communication and questioning skills.
Title: Independent Discipline Panel Member
Hours: Appointments taken on case by case basis
Working Location: Non personal hearings can take place using an FA Chat system called WebEx so the candidate can work from home. Personal hearings vary around Manchester on a case by case basis.
- To deal with disciplinary procedures in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of The FA and Manchester FA
- To have an understanding of the Regulations of The FA and Manchester FA relating to Discipline, although training will be given.
- To serve the Association as a Member of the Disciplinary Commissions and Boards of Enquiry.
- To represent Manchester FA at meetings and seminars of The FA and other organisations relevant to discipline as and when required.
- To remember that the cases that you will be dealing with will require you to remain confidential at all times.
What can we offer?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PACK
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business.
- To work with key stakeholders within the grassroots and the professional game.
- A commitment to empowered and supportive personal development.