Flexible 11s League
Are you interested in getting involved in 11-a-side football but want to play in a flexible way?
Well, Manchester FA Flexi Elevens could be for you, allowing you to play football to fit around your lifestyle – less time and stress but the same beautiful game!
We have created Manchester FA Flexi Elevens to make 11-a-side football more readily accessible to those who want to play the game but without the necessary commitment of weekly matches.
Starting on Monday 22 October 2018 at Wright’s & Robinson College, Abbey Hey Lane M18 8RL, 7pm-9:30pm.
What are the benefits of Flexi 11’s Football?
- Easy to enter a team - online via survey monkey
- 3G Central Venue
- Two matches a month - NO need to have to commit every week!
- FA qualified referees guaranteed for every fixture
- 60 minute matches
- Reduced admin and paper work
- Unlimited squad size and rolling substitutions
- Discipline managed by Manchester FA
Manchester FA’s Flexi 11’s are suitable for:
- Clubs who would like to use competitive football as training
- Teams that have folded but are looking to re-establish themselves
- Clubs who would like to develop a new team but don't have enough players to commit to playing weekend football.
- Teams struggling to play weekend football
- Clubs looking to recruit new players/teams
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
Click here to enter a team!