Manchester FA is looking for safeguarding volunteers to support our commitments to Grassroots Football in Greater Manchester
Manchester FA is looking to recruit safeguarding volunteers to support our commitment to developing a safer game in Greater Manchester.
To build positive relationships with Manchester FA member clubs by attending match day fixtures and training sessions encouraging engagement with all participants. Listening to the views of players and what drives them to play Grassroots Football in Greater Manchester. Engage with parents and coaches to understand and improve their knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
• To record club/team official’s compliance with FA CRC’s & Safeguarding Qualifications
• To engage with clubs on match days and training sessions to build a positive relationships
• To gain views of clubs in order to give them the support they may require
• Engage with coaches regarding their understanding of reporting safeguarding concerns
• Engage with parents regarding their understanding of reporting safeguarding concerns
• Engage with u18s players to gain their views and listen to their experiences in Grassroots Football