Opportunity at Manchester FA
Manchester FA is looking to recuit a NEW role of Football Services Officer (Safeguarding & Compliance) to join our Safeguarding Team this Summer.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
- To provide administration support to the Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO). This role willencompass safeguarding compliance and safeguarding administration. The role will work in partnership with The FA, statutory agencies and other relevant organisations.
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Manchester FA Business Strategy.
- To provide a high level of service and support to Manchester FAs Member Clubs and Leagues.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA's Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
The final date for considation of application is 31 August 2022. Please email your completed application titled 'Football Services Officer (Safeguarding & Compliance' to Info@ManchesterFA.com
More information on the roles is available within the applicaiton pack available below:CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECRUITMENT PACK