Manchester FA is looking to recuit a new Football Services Officer (Appointments & Membership) with the post becomming vacant this summer
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Manchester FA Business
- To lead on all aspects relating to Referee Appointments, Respect & support with the
effective day to day running of the County FA disciplinary processes.
- To assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating
Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place
from time to time.
The final date for considation of application is 18 July 2022 - 12:00PM. Please email your completed application titled 'FSO Appointments & Membership' to Info@ManchesterFA.com
More information on the roles is available within the applicaiton pack available below:
FOOTBALL SERVICES OFFICER (APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIP)