Opportunity to Join the Manchester FA Safeguarding Strategy Group
What can we offer?
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business.
- The chance to work with key strategic stakeholders within both the grassroots and the professional game.
- An opportunity to be part of a not-for-profit organisation that delivers excellence in Grassroots football for it’s thousands of player, coaches and volunteers.
How do I apply?
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please complete the application form and return it by email on or before 5pm on Friday 29th July 2022
- review the role description provided with this application pack and ensure you have both the resource and skill set available to conduct the role.
- complete the application form and ensure that the application form is returned no later than 5pm on Friday 29th July 2022.
- return the valid documents to Lauren McCorry, Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO), Lauren.email@example.com
Any applications which are either not valid at the deadline or received following the deadline will not be accepted.
For Further Information:
Should you wish to find out more about the role and the opportunity then please contact Colin Bridgford (CEO and Senior Safeguarding Lead) on 07403 731 813 or Lauren McCorry on 07824 491994
SAFEGUARDING STRATGEY GROUP APPLICATION PACK