Manchester FA is looking to appoint a new Independent Chair of the Board of Directors.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
- To be responsible for the leadership of the Board of Directors and accountable to the Membership of Manchester Football Association (subsequently referred to as ‘the Association’).
- To be responsible for overseeing the affairs of the Association and for ensuring that the Board meets its obligations and responsibilities to the Association.
- To hold the Board to account for the performance of the Association providing inclusive leadership to the Board of Directors, ensuring that each Director fulfils their duties and responsibilities for the effective governance of the Association.
- To act as an ambassador for the Association.
- The Chief Executive Officer reports to the Board of Directors through the Independent Chair who is directly responsible for their performance review and management.
The final date for considation of application is 16 June 2023. Please email your completed application titled 'Independent Chair' to Colin.Bridgford@ManchesterFA.com. Your application should be accompanied with a covering letter and CV.
More information on the roles is available within the applicaiton pack available below: