Inclusion Advisory Board
The Inclusion Advisory Board Group will…
- Maintain a strategic overview of Manchester FA's work across Equality, Diversity & Inclusion by reviewing, monitoring and scrutinising all delivered programs.
- Support Manchester FA in their design, planning and consultation of Operational & Strategic plans – providing advice and support around Community engagement and tactics to embed inclusion into all processes.
- Check and challenge Manchester FA staff and Board Members across Equality, Diversity & Inclusion topics and issues.
- Provide strategic and operational advice and direction regarding EDI when requested by Our Game In Manchester & Staff Board
- Champion Inclusion making the game more inclusive, accessible, and representative For All across Greater Manchester.
- Maintaining sport England code of governance / Equality standard framework for sport by actively managing, reviewing, checking & challenging the Diversity Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP).
- To be accountable for the voices of existing and potential participants from diverse groups and ensure the views of all stakeholders are regularly sought and considered.
Check out the Manchester FA Inclusion Page
- Anika Leslie-Walker (Independent Chair)
- Kathryn Smith
- Emily Owens
- Anne Thompson
- Emma Foden
- Emmanuel Allen
- Rachael Birchall
- Marie Cartwright
- Colin Bridgford
- Ben Abberstein
- Sarah Lowden
What have the group been up to?