Women & Girl's Working Group
The Women and Girls group will…
Advise and support on all aspects of female football delivery and will actively pursue opportunities to diversify the football offer for female participants through the Football Development Officer (FDO) for Women and Girls. The group will provide a support structure and will assist the FDO (Women and Girls) to identify areas for development, providing a sounding board to review ideas and programmes.
- To check, challenge and support the FDO( Women and Girls)
- Actively support and signpost the FDO (Women and Girls) to engage with appropriate groups
- Actively support and signpost the FDO (Women and Girls) to engage with appropriate delivery opportunities
- Utilise member experience to develop strategic guidance to support the FDO (Women and Girls) to access currently untapped communities/areas
- Discuss and develop ideas for future projects/initiatives to better engage with potential female participants
- Review current areas of work to determine impact and success, and to form delivery priorities moving forwards
What have the group been up to?