Young Leaders Academy
The MFA Young Leaders will…
- Maintain a strategic overview of Manchester FA's work across Youth Voice by reviewing, monitoring and scrutinizing all delivered programs.
- Support Manchester FA in their design, planning and consultation of Operational & Strategic plans – providing advice and support around community engagement and tactics to embed inclusion and youth voice into all processes.
- Check and challenge Manchester FA staff and Board Members across suitable topics and issues.
- Provide strategic and operational advice and direction regarding Youth Voice when requested by Our Game In Manchester & Staff Board
- Champion Youth Voice making the game more inclusive, accessible, and representative For All across Greater Manchester.
- To be accountable for the voices of existing and potential participants from young, diverse groups and ensure the views of all stakeholders are regularly sought and considered.
What has the group been up to?