Manchester FA is looking to recuit a new Football Development Officer (Clubs & Leagues) with Sarah having left for the next stage of her career at The FA!
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Manchester FA Business Strategy.
• To develop and deliver a sustainable plan for growth and quality across the male football pathway.
• To provide a high level of service and support to Manchester FAs Member Clubs and Leagues.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
The final date for considation of application is 18 September 2022 - 12:00PM. Please email your completed application titled 'FDO Clubs & Leagues' to Info@ManchesterFA.com
More information on the roles is available within the applicaiton pack available below:
FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (CLUBS & LEAGUES) RECRUITMENT PACK