Opportunity at Manchester FA
Manchester FA is looking to recruit a new Disability & Inclusion Community Activator to join the team with the newly created role.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
- To plan and deliver disability football coaching sessions on selected days/evenings throughout
- To plan and deliver inclusive football sessions to diverse members of the football community on
selected days/evenings each week.
- Maintain and develop new partnerships and relationships within the local communities to
market and deliver its recreational disability football programmes.
- Develop, coordinate, and contribute to the delivery of a local recreation football programmes for
adults, families, and children and young people.
- Understand how to use effective leadership to deliver coaching sessions that are fun and
engaging for the participants whilst understanding that they will become a role model and will
need to display the correct behaviours.
- Work with local communities and workplaces to develop the recreation pathway, raising
awareness of the work of disability football, growing, and diversifying participation and
supporting more people to play football
- Help to develop the local workforce and community volunteers, and build capacity through
bespoke education course delivery, expanding access to provision to upskill the volunteers and
paid workforce in the designated area to ensure sustainability of the local programme.
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Manchester FA Business Strategy.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place
The final date for consideration of application is 6 January 2023. Please email your completed application titled Disability & Inclusion Community Activator to Info@ManchesterFA.com
More information on the roles is available within the application pack available below: