Manchester FA is looking to recruit a new Football Development Officer (Disability & Inclusion) to join the team with the post becoming vacant this Winter.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football in Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver within Manchester FA's three core values: 'Passionate, Inspiring and Professional'.
What will you do?
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Manchester FA Business Strategy.
- To ensure the Manchester FA is reflective and representative of the County demographics.
- To influence and support the growth and retention of disability football.
- To work with Manchester FA Inclusion Advisory Group and to maintain the Preliminary Level of
the Equality Standard and work to achieve the Intermediate Level of the Equality Standard.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place
The final date for consideration of application is 7 December 2022. Please email your completed application titled 'Football Development Officer (Disability & Inclusion) to Info@ManchesterFA.com
More information on the roles is available within the application pack available below:
FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (DISABILITY & INCLUSION)